- Bucharest, Romania
The Producer is responsible for leading the team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget. He/she is responsible for projects involving creativity and technological challenges.
- Have high professional standards & be a spokesperson for this job;
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project;
- Is responsible for the project schedule and ensures the team has optimal work conditions to reach production objectives;
- Play a key role in building the core team of the project;
- Is involved in defining the Production department’s strategy;
- Work with the other members of the management team to optimize resources, costs, reduce risks;
- Manage risks efficiently and supervise the contingency plans.
- Previous experience in managing position, as lead or production role;
- Able to prepare project strategies, planning and organization;
- Able to monitor issues which can affect game quality;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Passion for the making and playing of games;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Take a look to see life@ Ubisoft Romania:
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.