- Bucharest, Romania
The Producer is responsible for leading the team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget. He/she is responsible for projects involving creativity and technological challenges.
- Have high professional standards & be a spokesperson for this job;
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project;
- Is responsible for the project schedule and ensures the team has optimal work conditions to reach production objectives;
- Play a key role in building the core team of the project;
- Is involved in defining the Production department’s strategy;
- Work with the other members of the management team to optimize resources, costs, reduce risks;
- Manage risks efficiently and supervise the contingency plans.
- Previous experience in managing position, as lead or production role;
- Able to prepare project strategies, planning and organization;
- Able to monitor issues which can affect game quality;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Passion for the making and playing of games;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Take a look to see life @Ubisoft Romania:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.