- Chengdu, Sichuan, China
You will work closely with the producer and game production team to create the production plan, monitor the development and ensure the delivery quality with return on investment mindset for success at all stages of development.
With regards to Product, you will:
· Ensure to produce a memorable experience to the players.
· Understand our consumer expectations, use metrics and gauge the sections’ fun factor and impact.
· Guarantee the product to be compatible with Ubisoft editorial policies.
· Act as the “spokesperson” to various parties on behalf of the games or game features you manage.
On the Production side, you will:
· Define the plan, vertical slides and priorities. Align with various parties.
· Apply the project production processes to the team.
· Ensure the quality and content delivery for each milestone.
· Support the production teams through all stages of development.
· Identify project risks. Propose and drive contingency plans.
· Validate and report on BUDGET, SCHEDULE, SCOPE, and QUALITY OBJECTIVES.
· Monitor the cost and control the cost with ROI mindset.
· Stay curious to improve the internal development processes.
In developing the team, you will:
· Demonstrate leadership, lead by example, be autonomous and pro-active.
· Validate the core project team, provide clear mandates and work order documentation.
· Set, align and follow-up the career development plan for direct reports if there are any.
· Seek opportunity to develop the team in various aspects.
· Mobilize the team.
· Bachelor's degree or higher.
· Minimum of 8 years working in game development and project management.
· Shipped at least two games as Associate Producer or equivalent project management role.
· Shipped at least one AAA title or experience on PC title is a plus.
· Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, in English and Mandarin.
· Ability to adapt to management change.
· Deep understanding of the game development process.
· In-depth understanding of Project Management practices and principles.
· Experience with SCRUM development processes.
· A passion for creating games with a focus on attention to detail.
· Mastery of Office tools, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to manage teams of various skills and specialties.
· Possess strong leadership skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes