Internal Communications Specialist
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada
As our Internal Communications Specialist, you help bring our studio's voice and culture to life. Internally you add to studio life with events, programs, and strong internal communications, you are the internal face and lead of Ubisoft Winnipeg's workplace culture. You strive to embody our culture and values and encourage, engage, and inspire our team members to be their very best. Together with the rest of the communications team, you’ll be an ambassador of our studio culture, our talented team, and Ubisoft. You believe in our studio’s core values and want to be part of a collaborative team.
- Successfully implement all internal communications-related projects to support the growth and engagement of the studio;
- Support all studio teams including game/tech projects, HR and the Managing Director to help communicate various studio programs and initiatives;
- Help plan and create content to support the monthly all staff team meetings;
- Manage Arcade, the studio intranet, including planning, creating and writing of content with a creative flair that supports and amplifies the studio culture;
- Help brainstorm, plan, organize and execute internal events and studio programs in collaboration with other team members;
- Strategically assess the opportunities for new internal communications programs and evaluate existing programs to make recommendations to ensure maximum impact;
- Measurement and tracking of engagement and success of internal communications programs;
- Ongoing strategy and execution of a communication plan for the studio strategy.
You as a person
You are driven by the challenge. You believe in team effort but also in autonomy and proactive work. You care about details and can adapt to change. Besides the above, we are looking for someone aligned with our studio’s core values and the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of communications or related experience;
- Proven writing skills, and able to craft compelling stories;
- Experience developing, updating & managing website content;
- Experience in planning and executing events;
- Openness to feedback and a desire to grow;
- Ability to work independently in both office and work from home environments;
- Creativity, originality and resourcefulness when searching for solutions and a willingness to try new things.
Any of the following would be nice to have:
- Experience in a creative industry;
- Graphic design, photography or video would be a strong asset.
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a technology studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators at studios around the world to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
What to send our way