Quality Control Specialist
- Helsinki, Finland
RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Vallilla, Helsinki. Among the hugely popular Trials series we have developed and published more than 100 games. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest game studios in Finland, and with almost 130 employees we are also one of the biggest.
Ubisoft is the 3rd independent publisher in the world with over 10 000 team members and 96 nationalities spread across 6 continents. We have over 500 million games sold to date and the tie per moustache ratio per square meter is 0,46.
Are you a quality control wizard? Do you have experience of quality control in different mobile platforms? Do you have experience of working with international teams? If you want to be a part of a talented quality team which is serious about fun, you might be the one we are looking for.
To support our experienced mobile team, we are now looking for
a Quality Control Specialist who knows what excellent quality means.
What you will be doing
- Plan, develop and execute awesome testing processes that will enable quality to shine through every aspect of the game
- Writing and overseeing the execution of test-plans
- Guide and assist the efforts of our off site testing teams
- Be a quality enabler for the team in each steps of the production process
What we expect you to have
- Experience in Quality Control in Software (preferably in games)
- Proficiency in usage and testing of mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent test planning and bug reporting skills
- Experience in working with JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to work with offsite testing teams
- Have been associated with the launch of at least one software product.
RedLynx offers you
- A fun and engaging team
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment
- Career opportunities, international network & brands of a leading player
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Are you up for it? Please send us your application and CV with your salary expectation. We are waiting for your application by 25.9.2016. Apply NOW!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.