- New York, NY
Undertone Company Profile:
At Undertone, our mission is to make digital media, in all its current and emerging forms, work as a platform for creating brand experiences that build equity, community - and business. We call it delivering Standout Brand Experiences™ and we do it by combining the best creative, context, people and technology.
Working at Undertone gives you the opportunity to shape the future of digital advertising. In 2012 alone, we welcomed 95 new team members to the Undertone family--and we’re still growing. If our values and aspirations fit with your beliefs, then we want to hear from you. Start your search today by taking a look at our current openings. Undertone works with end-clients, advertisers and publishers all over the world and has offices across the US and Europe.
So...why would you want to work for Undertone?
The real question is...why wouldn't you?
- We are a small company doing very big things
- We value innate intelligence, the curiosity to learn more, and the ability to solve problems - and we provide a ton of autonomy in which to do this
- You have the opportunity to work with some of the most brilliant minds in the industry
- The digital/ mobile space is a large opportunity and will continue to grow. We've done well so far and we clearly see where we need to go - and now we need your help to get there
A job at Undertone is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of something really BIG.
As part of the ever-changing digital landscape, we are looking to bring an Inventory Partnerships Manager onboard to maintain relationships with all of our supply partners. This person will act as the primary subject matter expert for all things involving SSP’s and will be tasked with forging new relationships to increase inventory scale, improve network performance, and manage margin. In this role you will be able to make a significant impact on the business through these strategic partnerships, the margin on our buys and performance of the inventory overall.
- Act as main point of contact internally for both new and existing SSP other supply partners
- Monitor overall supply and margin and scale network as necessary
- Work with network performance analyst to maintain effective cost and performance balance
- Bring on new partners
- Ensure our Publisher team is informed of pricing and volume trends, and how relate to one another
- Manage vendor relationships on an ongoing basis
- Maintain sufficient supply across network
- Make sure we’re hitting margin and performance benchmarks
- · Experience with CSS3, HTML5 and web fonts
- · Experience with mobile web applications
- · Knowledge of cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
Knowledge of mobile first responsive design
In addition, the successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the ability to work independently as part of a team that makes use of an iterative development approach. The candidate must thrive in a rapidly changing environment and take initiative to ensure that projects succeed. This role is driven by data processing within an ever changing landscape that involves working with scaling systems.
• Crain’s NY “Best Places to Work”
• AdAge Magazine “Best Places to Work”
• Business Insider “Top 100 Digital Companies”
• Jack Meyers “Top Performing Online Ad Networks”
• OMMA Member’s Choice Award for Best Integrated Online Campaign (Long John Silver’s)