We have been helping healthcare providers operate more efficiently and improve patient safety. We have designed our solutions to help providers improve healthcare delivery while maximizing the benefits of technology and effectively managing costs across the entire healthcare continuum.
1. Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
2. Coordinates and assists with legal matters.
3. Coordinates employee handbook development, update and maintenance.
4. Administers the Company's benefits programs; processes enrollment applications and assists employees with questions.
5. Administers 401(k) plan; maintains employee files; creates reports to fund employee accounts semi-monthly.
6. Maintains employee personnel files and related documents.
7. Assists with recruiting, hiring, terminations and other human resources related actions; prepares and coordinates documentation.
8. Reviews timesheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
9. Processes paperwork for new employees and enters information into the payroll system. (ADP)
10. Computes wages and deductions, and enters data into computers.
11. Records employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records. We are a provider of next-generation technology solutions serving public and private sector healthcare clients in the provider, payer and life sciences markets. Our products and services support coordinated care, providing superior returns on technology investments for our clients and improving individual and population health outcomes for everyone.
We can also help you solve problems throughout your business.