Medical Equipment Phone Sales Agent
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Union Health is a global provider of diabetic supplies and related products that are in high demand. We work with insurance companies to get people the care and supplies they need to live a happy and healthier lifestyle. We’re also a marketing company that offers the opportunity to earn the highest lead fees in the industry by marketing our healthcare solutions to over 100 million consumers who have some of the nation’s leading ailments. Our call centers have earned a reputation of unparalleled service and results by focusing their efforts on people and our teams are fully committed to delivering desired products and outcomes for our valued clients.
QUALIFIED SALES AGENT? GET HIRED TODAY AND START FOR OUR UPCOMING CLASS!
Schedule Available: 11:00am - 8:00pm 8:45am - 5:15pm
Positions starting from $10.00 to $14.00 an hour depending on level of experience.
Inside DME Sales Associates Needed - We have many full-time day positions available! BASE+COMMISSION - Weekly Pay - Competitive Commission Structure - ZERO - COLD - CALLING
Our customer base consists of diabetes patients and we do not collect confidential credit or debit card from anyone in order to process our sales.
We are accepting applications all of this week at our call center on West Commerical blvd PLEASE NOTE - We will NOT be accepting any applications on Monday mornings, afternoons are accepted!
- Below is the address -
3323 W. Commercial Blvd. Suite 112 | Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33313 (Door is facing Commercial Blvd)
Please be sure to bring 2 copies of your resume and come dressed to impress!
Receive calls from, contact and qualify consumers who have requested information regarding enrollment with our medical supplies.
(Included but not limited to the following)
1. Through an OB call, customers have requested information on medical supplies and equipment. We also have a large inbound campaign and have a large volume to fulfill.
2. Confirm consumer's interest in our program, and go over all provided benefits to enrolling.
3. Verify and/or obtain consumer's demographics and accurately enter all necessary data into the company's CRM platforms.
4. Obtain consumer's insurance type to determine ability to assist them.
5. Verify eligibility with contracted insurance plans through internet or telephone systems.
6. Obtain all required physician contact information.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Call Center Manager, Team Leader or Corporate Managers.
This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Minimum of a High School Diploma; Associate's Degree highly preferred.
6+ months experience in telesales within a call center environment required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with durable medical equipment, specifically diabetic supplies, is preferred and recommended.
Required Computer Skills:
General typing skills, strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, E-mail and the competency to learn specialized company software is required.
1. A successful candidate must be highly energetic, passionate about sales, performance and quota-driven, and have a dedication to consistently exceed expectations. While, at the same time, employ an unwavering commitment to integrity and ensuring customer needs come first.
2. Possess a strong ability to respond to and overcome negative responses.
3. Maintain a strict adherence to the company's attendance guidelines' pertaining to work schedule, breaks and lunch.
4. Strong work ethic and time management skills
5. Attend mandatory training, product-related in-services and continuing education.
6. Establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships with consumers and/or co-workers.
7. Meet the standard transaction time requirements depending on particular job duty.
8. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
9. Perform efficiently and productively while maintaining quality.
Requirements to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty above average. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.