Technical Customer Success Manager
- Chatterton Way, Victoria, BC V8X, Canada
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager you will become the trusted product technical advisory of our clients and partners to identify key technical strategies that will unlock business value for clients and improve product usability, expand product adoption, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You learn how Customer Success processes currently work and what pain points people face in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Use your technical and product expertise to leverage product value, product usage expansion and generate new use cases
- Identify key technical strategies that will unlock business value and a quick and agile delivery for clients
- Become an internal advocate of clients and partners and bring the voice of the customer into the rest of the organization
- Establish regular cadence to perform the client product health check to proactively identify improvements or issues on behalf of the customer
- Collaborate closely with the Technical Support, Product and Engineering teams at Degreed to deliver meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our clients
- Good practice advisory on the connected landscape (eg: API, Webservices, ERP Integration KIT, etc.)
- You can reach out to customers and interacts with users
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as technical customer support or technical consultant in the area of U4ERP
- Committed to drive a healthy and connected product
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience with complex product integrations
- Takes high degree of accountability and reliability over their work
- Ability to lead through knowledge and transparency
- Can discuss technical subjects with Technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in a similar customer centric technical role delivering technical solutions in a consultative role
- Technical knowledge of industry standard practices for implementing integrations (eg: file feeds, API, webhooks, IDS, etc.)
- Technically literate and familiar with Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight), Support platforms (e.g. ServiceNow), best practices and trends
- A Bachelors or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written).
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.