Immediate opening! Product Demonstration Sales
- Cincinnati, OH
United Home Technologies LLC has been growing 200+% a year, and is entering its next phase of higher growth domestically and globally. Our company is focused on integrating and developing cutting-edge materials & electronics technologies into home product categories including vacuum storage, appliances and personal care. Our core products are protected by our broad portfolio of domestic and foreign patents, which help protect your customers and your hard work. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand.
As a Product Demonstration Specialist, you will actively demonstrate, sell and promote our line of vacuum sealing products in various venues (membership clubs, county and state fairs, trade shows, etc.). This is an exciting and lucrative career opportunity for a sales-driven, outgoing person who enjoys being the center of attention.United Home Technologies (UHT) is seeking experienced product demonstrators for our innovative and unique line of products. We want the best of the best!
• We offer a superior commission plan.
• We arrange and cover your travel expenses. (100% Flight, Hotel, car rental when required)
• We have unique patented, innovative, and demonstrable products that are geared to save customers time and money. "You will NOT
be competing with ANY company that sells what we sell!"
• You "own" the venues close to your home base. No overlapping of other shows, or products to decrease your ability to sell!
• Experienced sales people may get the opportunity to branch into retail or commercial sales team, based on experience and/or ability.
Successful individuals will possess the following:
• Minimum 1 year experience working full time demonstrating (household kitchen products experience highly desired!) in membership-type venues or product sales experience presenting to large groups (required)
• High Energy
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid work ethic
• Smartphone with web access (company assists with data plan charges)
• Teachable and have professional appearance
• Reliable personal transportation and current insurance
• Ability to travel out of state when required for up to 12 days at a time and up to 60%
This is not a part-time position. Opportunities to advance within company available. Position is commission-based with multiple opportunities to earn performance bonuses. Commission can increase with longevity and/or performance.
We offer Direct Deposit, hourly Orientation/Training pay, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume, and be prepared to record and submit a short 2 minute video of yourself. We are excited to meet you!