Position available! Product Demonstration Salesperson
- Buffalo, NY
United Home Technologies LLC has been growing 200+% a year, and is entering its next phase of higher growth domestically and globally. Our company is focused on integrating and developing cutting-edge materials & electronics technologies into home product categories including vacuum storage, appliances and personal care. Our core products are protected by our broad portfolio of domestic and foreign patents, which help protect your customers and your hard work. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand.
As a Product Demonstration Specialist, you will actively demonstrate, sell and promote our line of vacuum sealing products in various venues (membership clubs, county and state fairs, trade shows, etc.). This is an exciting and lucrative career opportunity for a sales-driven, outgoing person who enjoys being the center of attention. People with experience in sales, public speaking, marketing, as well as recent college grads are encouraged to apply. With the holiday season upon us, sales are high! This is a great time to start your career with us! If you have experience doing product demonstrations in the past, or have a passion for working with large groups, you don't want to pass this up! This is a full-time position. We are introducing new products, and airing nationally televised commercials to support your efforts! We want to consider you for our team. Opportunities for growth within company!
You must possess the following:
- Great people skills and ability to communicate clearly to an audience.
- A love of performing in front of a crowd. Previous experience in demonstrations, acting, or public speaking a big plus!
- Outside sales experience extremely helpful.
- Ability to travel out of state when required for up to 12 days at a time.
- Able to memorize a script.
- Ability to stand for up to 30 min per hour and lift up to 35lbs.
- An independent work ethic. Proactive and energetic personality a must!
- A strong desire to make money!
- A valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable personal vehicle required.
We offer Direct Deposit, hourly Orientation/Training pay, guaranteed minimum,earned Bonus Paid Time Off, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume, and be prepared to record and submit short 2 minute videos of yourself. We are excited to meet you!