National Commercial Sales Account Executive
- Vancouver, WA
United Home Technologies, LLC is a local successful company, and is entering our next phase of higher growth domestically and globally. We are seeking a Commercial Sales Account Executive to develop new commercial accounts for our existing and new products. Our company is focused on integrating and developing cutting-edge materials & electronics technologies into commercial products in vacuum storage, appliances and more. Our core products are protected by our broad portfolio of domestic and foreign patents, which help protecting your customers and your hard work. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand.
The Commercial Sales Account Manager develops and maintains commercial accounts in the Hospitality (Restaurant, Hotel/Motel, other) key market segment as assigned selling our new line of vacuum sealing products with a key focus on new business development in the Hospitality market segment. This position is responsible for effective entry into the Hospitality key market segment by developing and maintaining relationships with key buying influence contacts and distributors. This position demands a high degree of self-motivation, and well developed key account planning, organization and time management skills. Also requires excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and the ability to present both product and commercial service solutions of the company in response to the unique needs of each customer. Emphasis is on new business development, strategic and consultative selling.
•1-3 yrs experience in commercial product sales focusing on Restaurant and hospitality industries required.
• Attainment of sales and margin goals by account sales volume profile
• Achievement of commercial services income goals
• Market planning, lead, opportunity and account development
• Meeting standards for new business development and new account acquisition
• Presenting product and service offerings to customers
• Trade association involvement
• Adherence to mileage/expense, pricing and procedural requirements
• Adherence to all local distributor product policies and procedures
• Adherence to all company guidelines for professional and ethical conduct
• Demonstrates Leadership Principles: Customer Focus, Change Management, Drive for Results, Teamwork, Performance Management, Diversity/Inclusiveness
• Performs miscellaneous selling duties as requested by management
• Experience in the selling into the Hospitality key market segment industries required.
•Experience selling kitchen/restaurant related products a must!
• Previous strategic and consultative selling skills desired
• Possess a bachelor's degree in business, management, sales or the equivalent there of.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experience managing national accounts.
• Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft office software, excel and PowerPoint.
• Possess a high level of energy, integrity & execution skills.
• Travel required.
We value the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
We offer an optional health benefit plan, Direct Deposit, business-related travel expense coverage, sales performance bonuses, and a very competitive/superior commission plan with base salary. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and pass background check. All applications must include compensation expectations, resume, and cover letter in order to be considered.