Sales Account Executive
- Vancouver, WA
United Home Technologies LLC is a local successful company, and is entering our next phase of higher growth domestically and globally. We are seeking a Sales Manager (US/Domestic Retail) to be responsible for developing and maintaining retail and OEM accounts.
Our company is focused on integrating and developing cutting-edge materials & electronics technologies into commercial products in vacuum storage, appliances and more. Our core products are protected by our broad portfolio of domestic and foreign patents, which help protecting your customers and your hard work. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand.
- Develop optimal channel strategy based on market intelligence
- Adapt national & regional strategy, customize and transplant into select markets
- Profitable promotion strategy by channel & key accounts
- Efficient budget management for profitable growth
- Forecast accuracy for optimal sales operation
- Budget investment strategy based on customer segmentation & Cost to serve
- Learn & deploy best practices from regional & local perspective
- Develop strategy in terms of distribution, promotion, merchandising, pricing
- Develop and attain key accounts as assigned.
- Set up and monitor yearly key business plan by brand / channel / month
- Analyze sales data and support internal service level such as sales automation
- Provide valuable market intelligence
Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Consumer retail product sales is highly preferred. High energy and willingness to learn may be considered in lieu of practical experience. (This can be an entry-level position for the right person.)
- Understanding of sales & business planning & account development.
- Good inter-personal relationship building skills.
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind.
- Proven people management skills, and team mind-set.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Valid Driver's license and proof of insurance.
- MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
We value the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
We offer Direct Deposit, hourly Orientation/Training pay, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, send resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com.