- Vancouver, WA
We are an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer packaged goods (CPG). Our products are patented and/or otherwise offer demonstrable points of differentiation, in multiple channels and verticals. We are small, and poised on the brink of remarkable, exponential growth. We need a solid, confident, competent, and experienced outside sales person for key accounts worldwide.
You are a HUNTER/CLOSER. You are comfortable interacting with C-level to end user audiences, inclusive. You can open a book of business with major accounts, domestically and internationally, and maximize revenues from these. You communicate very effectively in person, on the telephone, and in writing. You have 1+ years of sales experience in CPG, especially into larger retailers.
You should possess:
• Fierce "Hunter" attitude. You will be called upon to use your skills to find the hard to sell to, and seal the deal. High energy, adaptability, and multitasking are a must!
• In-person as well as inside sales calls.
• Acute attention to quality and detail. Able to research, find creative ways to establish contacts, as well as sell buyers on new products.
• Client/Prospect Relationship Development
• Cold Calling
• Trade show set-up, attendance, and follow-up on leads.
• Positive personality and ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of product offerings and services.
• Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success.
• Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
• Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Ability to manage proposal responses.
• Ability to negotiate contracts.
• Research client and consumer needs.
• Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
• This is a junior to mid-level position. Recent grads will be considered if they have the right stuff!
• 1-4 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in B2B, B2C, CPG retail, or related industries. International sales experience highly desired! Coffee industry experience a big plus!
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or related is highly desired, although solid, relevant work experience also considered.
• The ideal candidate must be self-driven and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are a team-oriented company, and candidates must possess a "do what it takes" attitude.
Base salary plus generous commission package and bonus potential. We offer Direct Deposit, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume and cover letter. Selected candidates should be prepared to present a mock sales plan.