- Vancouver, WA
We are an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer packaged goods (CPG). Our products are patented and/or otherwise offer demonstrable points of differentiation, in multiple channels and verticals. We are small, and poised on the brink of remarkable, exponential growth. We need a solid, confident, competent, and experienced outside sales person for key accounts worldwide.
DO YOU LOVE SALES? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CAREER?
Then now is the time to join United Home Technologies' sales team! We are a local company and we are growing! We are adding new product divisions to our existing lines, and expanding our domestic and international retail presence.
Are you incredibly good at getting past the gatekeepers to find the key person in a company to talk to? Do you have proven phone sales experience? Are you experienced in contacting retail buyers? Are you tired of just making the contacts and passing them on to another sales person? Are you ready to move past inside sales and take control of an account, from beginning to end, and reap the rewards of your efforts?
You will perform the following:
• In-person as well as inside sales calls.
• Acute attention to quality and detail. Able to research, find creative ways to establish contacts, as well as sell buyers on new products.
• Client/Prospect Relationship Development
• Cold Calling
• Trade show set-up, attendance, and follow-up on leads.
• Positive personality and ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of product offerings and services.
• Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success.
• Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
• Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Ability to manage proposal responses.
• Ability to negotiate contracts.
• Research client and consumer needs.
• Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
• This is a junior to mid-level position. Recent grads will be considered if they have the right stuff!
• 1-4 years inside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in B2B, B2C, CPG retail, or related industries. International sales experience highly desired! Coffee industry experience a big plus! Outside sales account management experience a plus!
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or related is highly desired, although solid, relevant work experience also considered.
• The ideal candidate must be self-driven and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are a team-oriented company, and candidates must possess a "do what it takes" attitude.
Base salary DOE, plus generous commission package and bonus potential. Potential to attain a 6-figure income in first year. We offer Direct Deposit, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, you must submit a resume and cover letter. Selected candidates should prepared to present a hypothetical sales plan.