Product Marketing Manager
- Vancouver, WA
We are an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer packaged goods (CPG). We specialize in retail and commercial products centered on reducing waste, environmental footprint, and cost. Our product lines are unique, patented and/or otherwise offer demonstrable points of differentiation, in multiple channels and verticals. We are small, and poised on the brink of remarkable, exponential growth.
This position will support the CEO, Marketing, and other departments as directed. Position will research and identify key markets and leads for our product lines and sales channels. Will work closely with the Marketing Director, Sales Team, and CEO to develop new and potential accounts. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. The successful individual will have a proactive work-ethic, multitask, and be open to learning new skills as needed.
Roles/Duties may include:
• Assist CEO, (and Sales team as needed) in scheduling, reports, etc.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
• Customer Service/Phone
• Sales/Marketing Reports
• Social Media
• Sales enablement -- communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Market intelligence -- be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Bachelors or equivalent experience(1-3yrs in majority of roles listed)
• Must have proven research skills (preferably in marketing and sales), and experience analyzing results.
• Experience working with diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Social Media marketing experience highly desired (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc)
• CRM experience preferred (Sales Force, Sugar, Zoho)
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and Customer Service experience required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
• Experience working with C-Level.
• Positive, proactive, and energetic work style a must.
• Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
Salary/Hourly DOE. Please submit resume/cover letter for consideration.