Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Hopkinsville, KY
Founded in 2004, United Quality Solutions, Inc. (UQSI) is a privately held, minority-owned corporation with its headquarters located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. UQSI offers best-in-class talent acquisition and ASQ Quality Engineering recruitment services to local and national manufacturing clients.
The foundation of UQSIs success lies in a focused approach to understanding client business needs and aligning the appropriate solutions with the clients stated goals. UQSIs recruitment methodology ensures that the highest talent is identified, evaluated, and delivered. Our objective is to be the high-value, high-quality Quality Engineering recruitment services provider that companies turn to when requiring top certified talent.
PLANT QUALITY ENGINEER
- Initiate internal continuous improvement quality projects. Includes identifying needs and managing CI process.
- Strong TS16949 background
- Facilitate effective corrective actions internally and externally. Includes dealing with internal personnel as well as customers, suppliers, etc.
- Support third party quality audits. Develop quality procedures to maintain controls of processes.
- Responsible for customer certifications and product measuring and testing.
- Effectively develop and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Transfer best practices, techniques, procedures and tools to peers and other process improvement teams.
- Apply Six Sigma tools and methodology to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
- Challenge conventional wisdom by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies to improve product and process quality.
- Investigate and determine root causes for internal and external rejections, implement preventive corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technical field
- TS16949 or ISO9000
- Three or more years of quality and manufacturing experience combined
- Ability to apply Six Sigma tools and principles such as Process Capability, Gage RR, Design of Experiments, and DMAIC in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience facilitating 8D analys