- 1800 W Pasewalk Ave, Norfolk, NE 68701, USA
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years, Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team of Verification Specialists. Calls are made to employers, schools and references, for the purpose of verifying applicable skills and experience.
• Manage inbound/outbound calls for Employment, Education, Reference and Licensing Verification's.
• Maintain effective record keeping for all calls handled. Ensure all verification's sent out are followed up on in a timely manner.
• Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verification's.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
• Guarantee daily, weekly and monthly goals are met.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a high volume Call Center and the following skills:
• Understanding of general computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and web applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail and Goal Oriented
• Works well independently
• Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
• Team motivated and able to work well with others
• Experience with researching business information on the web
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
Prior Verification Experience is a plus and the following skills would be useful for candidates applying:
• Experience with working with sensitive data
• Prior customer service or call center experience
• Reverse address/telephone tracking
The Verification Specialist position starts at $12.00/hr. This position is Full Time, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or 8:30am to 5:00pm.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to: medical, dental, vision and life insurance; vacation and sick time; paid company holidays and an employee funded 401k.