Our Corporate Legal and Marketing Systems organization within the Enterprise Technical Services (ETS) division has a newly created role reporting to the Director and will be based in NYC. This team is responsible for overseeing both strategic planning and tactical solutions and is a critical component liaising and collaborating with Operations and ETS business units. The Business Analyst is responsible for analysis and design of both existing and new projects and will grow professionally into more senior-level Project Management responsibilities.
The successful incumbent works closely with internal business partners and technology personnel to evaluate business opportunities, facilitate the collection of business requirements, write specifications, review current processes, and manage project tasks and timelines. He/she will be working with both established product lines as well as start-up initiatives. In this capacity, this key team member is a leader for change management and for business process improvement.
The Business Analyst has primary responsibility for managing the requirements analysis process, a key component of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Using industry standard analysis techniques and best practices, the candidate solicits client requirements, analyzes business and information technology requirements, and prepares essential systems specifications. Additionally, the BA participates in system testing, training, implementation, and support, coordinating and facilitating requirements to deliver complete application services to the business.
- Serve as liaison primarily to, but not limited to, the corporate legal and marketing teams and perform tasks required to implement, support, configure and enhance business process and application tools
- Work closely with the business and IT functional groups to communicate and clarify business needs and contribute to development on long-range plans
- Provide support for digital asset management, records management, policy management, and compliance management applications
- Prioritize and balance short and long term business goals
- Provide implementation support and guidance to change management & training teams
- Maintain clear communication with others about mutual expectations
- Demonstrate leadership expertise, with quick decision making and prioritization skills
- Work independently and as a team member to complete assignments of diverse scopes and meet changing priorities
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism, business ethics, and be trusted with confidential information