Inventory Manager Pricing, Planning & Analytics - El Rey Network
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
El Rey Network is a new 24-hour English-language television and digital network founded by legendary filmmaker Robert Rodriguez for everyone who loves fun, action-packed and irreverent entertainment. Birthed from a different perspective, El Rey Network first cable and digital network launched by a creative visionary whose 20-year body of film work has garnered diehard fans around the world that celebrate his rebel take on entertainment. Now, for the first time on television, El Rey Network’s programming will reflect Robert Rodriguez’ unique personal style and taste, along with the contributions of his artistic collective of friends. Whether it’s his new original-signature-dramas or favorite action, horror, grindhouse, sci-fi, next-generation sports or music programming, the Network will be broadly entertaining and riveting for everyone who’s a renegade at heart.
El Rey Network has its creative headquarters in Austin and its business headquarters in NY, with satellite locations in LA and Miami. El Rey Network is an independently owned entity, with a strategic sales partnership with Univision Communications Inc. The English-language network will be launching widely on digital basic cable carriage with distribution partners like Comcast and other top MVPDs.
El Rey (Spanish for “The King”) is an English language cable network founded by maverick filmmaker Robert Rodriguez. At El Rey, you will be part of a fast-growing, edgy, and groundbreaking new network backed by some of the biggest names in entertainment.
We are seeking an Inventory Manager to support the Director of Pricing, Planning & Analytics with daily departmental operations and the development of Ad-Sales operational processes. This position is ideal for someone looking to work in a start-up environment, with the unique opportunity to gain exposure to different aspects of the business. The candidate must be proactive, have excellent follow-up, be solutions-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The Inventory Manager will work closely with the Ad-Sales, Direct Response, Research, Integrated Marketing and Commercial Operations teams, ensuring revenue is maximized through strategic inventory management.
- Assist Director with daily inventory management
- Send out daily inventory avails to Ad-Sales/ DR
- Work with Commercial Operations to ensure all log holes are filled in a timely manner
- Oversee Ad-Sales/DR re: resolution of preempted and oversold units to protect booked revenue
- Assist in the updating of stewardship for all advertisers
- Work with Ad-Sales to manage liability
- Maintain El Rey internal/external research estimates for in Dealmaker
- Create/revised selling titles/features in Deal Maker; work with traffic to request/receive IDs
- Ensure appropriate inventory is set aside for key sponsorships
- Assist Director in the promotional inventory recommendations and management
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- BS or BA degree required
- Previous advertising/media experience (2-4 years)
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects
- Proactive approach to responsibilities and strong follow through
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working with Ad Traffic Departments
- Knowledge of Dealmaker and/or Wide Orbit
- Windows, Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
El Rey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.