Customer Success Account Manager
- Laval, Canada
Upland Software is the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries.
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
If you have a passion for making customers successful through deep and meaningful relationships, this is the perfect position for you. You will work closely with a defined set of customers and will be responsible for driving adoption and success of theUpland Software organization. Your focus is on being a strategic advisor and facilitator in assembling the right team to help customers achieve critical business goals. You must be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C-level executives. You will also be responsible for driving renewals to completion as well as growing license utilization across their customer base.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for driving success with customers, strong consultative and customer-facing skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on execution with speed and quality.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in each account, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals.
- Ensure that customers are leveraging the Upland solutions to deliver business value across all levels of their organization.
- Work closely with customers to deliver on their established business objectives.
- Develop and execute on quarterly strategic account and customer success plans.
- Understand client’s solution usage pattern and adoption to identify opportunities and any risks in renewing existing contracts.
- Grow usage of our product within each account.
- Engage in co-marketing activities with strategic accounts, develop an expansion strategy and generate referral leads for the Upland sales team
- Successfully negotiate renewal contracts and pricing.
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers. Track adoption.
- Provide coordination of internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Five or more years of consulting experience at a big 4 or top tier management consulting firm.
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with Director and C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced, results-oriented environment.
- Experience within sales or services function for an enterprise software company is a plus.
- 25% travel to customer locations is required.
We offer an aggressive compensation package, commensurate with candidate's knowledge and results, including base salary, bonuses and an attractive benefits program.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to:
HR@uplandsoftware.com or simply click on the I'M INTERESTED link below
For more information, please visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.