Customer Support Analyst
- Laval, Canada
Upland Software is the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries.
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
Upland Software has an immediate opening for an experienced, driven, Customer Support Analyst to to be part of a select team that is able to offer and encourage extensive customer self-help and online services to our customers with a small high caliber support team that leverages the internet and the latest web technologies to reduce administrative costs and substantially increases customer satisfaction. The candidate will be working for our Tenrox products .
- Support and maintain Tenrox products
- Interact with customers via phone/email to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries and/or issues.
- Report product or solution problems to engineering, and follow-up on resolution
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Ensure customer satisfaction through reporting, follow-up and appropriate problem closure as part of Service Level management
- Focus on quality aspects for providing services that meet Business, Customer and User demands.
- Act as central point of coordination for system software, hardware and/or network changes, and customer requests
- Participate on the review of support documentation and processes; suggest improvements based on customer feedback
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- University Degree or equivalent experience, with 5 years of business experience in medium to large-scale environments
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, SQL Server, networking, Internet and web servers.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills; and
- Demonstrates interest to learn.
- Ability and willingness to work 7 days a week
We offer an aggressive compensation package, commensurate with candidate's knowledge and results, including base salary, bonuses and an attractive benefits program.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to:
HR@uplandsoftware.com or simply click on the I'M INTERESTED link below
For more information, please visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.