We’re looking for candidates who:
• Can work collaboratively with the team to conceptualize and design (digital and print, as well as product) for the brand’s marketing and PR pieces.
• Can execute effectively under tight deadlines.
• Are passionate about well-designed products and making things.
• Have a solid understanding of and passion for typography.
• Can work on multiple deliverables simultaneously.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
• A Bachelor of Design or Visual Communications, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of art-direction experience or equivalent.
• Experience with consumer goods, fashion, and/or industrial design.
• Proven time- and project-management skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• A collaborative, team-oriented work style.
• A sense of humor, a love of popular culture, and no ego.
You should definitely apply if you have experience in:
· Product development
· E-commerce and online marketing
· Community building
· Photography, filmmaking, and video editing
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and
answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) If you could shop at only four retailers, which ones would you choose?
2) If you started a niche interest blog, what would it be about?
3) Name the creative icon whose portrait you would hang over your desk.
4) Name three websites you visit regularly.