- Huntsville, AL
Responsible for using current information security technology disciplines and practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information assets in accordance with established standards and procedures. Develops and maintains knowledgebase on changing regulatory, threat, and technology landscapes to continually develop or maintain security policies and standards, and ensure compliance throughout the organization.
Information Assurance Engineers - Senior analyze, design, develop and test infrastructure and systems compliance to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort. This includes:
• 3-5 Years Information Assurance working experience
• Formulating operational concepts
• Performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis
• Selecting systems architectures
• Preparing specifications for infrastructure and systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications and requirements
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
• Must have an one of the following active CISM, CISSP, CASP-CE
These individuals will be required to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly
CISSP certification, Active Security Clearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.