- Memphis, TN
About VDart :
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia
Kindly go through the below job detail and please let me know your interest.
Job Title: Splunk Consultant
Client: HCL America – FedEx
· One of our top clients in Atlanta is looking to hire a Splunk Developer to help plan and execute Splunk development activities.
· Required Skills for the Splunk Developer:
· Strong experience deploying Splunk across Unix and Windows
· Working knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Pearl, etc.)
· Design/Development ability for complex searches using SPL
· Ability to on board new applications on searches, reports, and dashboards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.