- Phoenix, AZ
About VDart :
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Start date: 01/16/2017 to End date: 05/31/2017 (5+ months contract)
Rate: $13.50/hr on W2
Client: American Cancer Society
- Completes a variety of clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties to support line and/or staff management and in some cases a team of professional staff to allow focus management on department goals and objectives.
- Answer routine mail and inquiries and follow up with others to ensure that information is coordinated.
- Arrange and make notification of appointments.
- Answer telephone calls, tactfully handle inquiries and transfer to appropriate party.
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, and agendas.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Work requires working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Previous experience using work processing software at a level to create and format letters, envelopes, labels, memoranda and tables, and to complete mail merge functions.
- Ability to accurately key 50 words per minute.
Looking forward for your reply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.