SAP Functional Consultant (FICO, MM, SD)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
VDart is an emerging global information technology staffing provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle/SAP), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Cloud, Analytics), Business Intelligence & Infrastructure services. Three-time consecutive winner of Best Places to Work in Atlanta and Best and Brightest Award, VDart has successfully deployed over 3500 contractors in the last five years with over 60% of its deployments with Fortune 1000 corporations. We possess deep industry expertise and focus in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, Technology and the Public-Sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our core focus in emerging technologies, we provide global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK & Australia
Role: SAP Functional Consultant (FICO, MM, SD)
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Job Type: Permanent
(FICO 100%, MM 50%, SD 50%)
· SAP Functional consultants in the areas of FICO, MM and SD
· 5+ years of experience with SAP implementations.
· Mandatory for the external consultants candidates to have direct experience with the implementation of the Argentina country version and the respective OSS Notes. Specific knowledge on:
· Country Installation Program, to complete country version activation in the Client SAP_Master Finance environment.
· Relevant OSS Notes, in accordance to Client SAP_MF version and support package in place.
· Sequence for OSS Notes application, to secure proper functioning of the version.
· This knowledge is required in all 3 modules impacted by the country version (FI-CO, MM and SD)
· Knowledge on anticipated country version gaps and experience with alternative solutions from previous implementations is highly desirable.
· In the case of the SD and MM external consultants, knowledge on standard configuration of modules and integration between them is required.
· FICO standard configuration will be managed by Client consultants
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in Spanish and English.
· Technical documentation in English on final configuration will be required from external consultants
· Participation in handover to Client Maintenance team
· Support with end user training may be required (to be confirmed later in the project).
· Domicile in Argentina is highly desirable to reduce travel needs and maximize F2F work with local business team.
· Consultants from the same supplier company is also desirable to facilitate communication and cooperation amongst themselves.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.