International Relationship Manager
- Joan Muyskenweg 22, 1096 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales/Relationship Management
- Education degree: Bachelor
Imagine. Great SaaS product, great company, great presence and track record in the Netherlands, and Germany. And you can be responsible for further International growth. Entering new business in Switzerland? You can do it. Open up new partnerships in the UK? You know the drill. You know it, because you’ve done it before. Engage, meet, present, connect and pitch. Together with a small team of marketing experts you build new partnerships.
You will be the International Business Relations architect. You work closely together with other departments within VONQ, like Marketing, the Business Development team, Product and Customer Success in order to shape the strategy. You have a clear vision on what’s needed in order to grow business internationally, especially when it comes to growing business around our unique platform. You will represent VONQ, and make sure you convert your conversations into opportunities.
So that means
Developing and implementing an international strategic sales development plan
Acquire a deep understanding of your prospects’/customers’ needs, and educate them about recruitment marketing and our solutions, using engaging storytelling techniques and case studies
- Cross- and upsell existing customers through strategic account management
- Represent VONQ at various meetups and industry events like the World Employer Branding Day, HRD Summit, HR Corelab, Unleash, RecFest and others (we love a good event, we do)
- Build strong relationships with International recruitment professionals
- Use social selling techniques to build a name for yourself and VONQ in the International recruitment industry
- Traveling (as soon as we’re opening up after Covid) in order to meet your network face to face during events, knowledge sessions and prospect meetings
This is a unique opportunity to grow together with VONQs international ambitions. You’ll have the benefits and security of being part of an established company, while enjoying the freedom, ownership and opportunity of a startup. The best of both worlds.
What do you bring?
So now you have a better understanding of what the role is about; let’s talk about you. You’re a typical entrepreneur. You’re a natural ‘brand builder’. It’s VONQ ambition to establish a name, and build relationships across borders, and you are able to run a clear strategy to make it happen. You have very strong networking skills, so we can expand our network and business swiftly. You are a natural leader, able to gather the right people around you (both internally and externally), and create a smooth sales flow. Not only are you able to represent VONQ, but you own strong presentation skills, resulting in quite some ‘stage presence’.
These are the minimum requirements we’re looking for
- Able to commute to the Amsterdam office on a regular basis (post Covid)
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within International Relationship Management / Sales.
- You are familiar with ARR and SaaS sales
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language (French or German)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and like we all do: act like an owner
- You have a customer centric sales approach, meaning you make sure to understand, educate and assist people, instead of just pitching and pushing
- You’re a strong networker and people person, able to build meaningful professional and personal relationships
- Although you work smart rather than hard, you pride yourself in your productivity and go the extra mile when needed
So; what’s in it for you?
Great question. This is a big opportunity for you, because we’re just expanding throughout Europe, you'll be right at the start of that growth. Not only will you get the chance to take a ton of ownership and (quickly) grow with us, you’ll be working at the absolute forefront of recruitment marketing innovation, with a team that believes in doing things differently. Plus
- An excellent salary, 55-70k (based on experience) OTE (+ bonus over-performance), and other fun incentives
- Pension contribution 50%
- Travel allowance
- Unlimited paid holidays (yep, you read that right)
- An iPhone and a Macbook (for both business and personal use)
- Opportunity to work from home / remotely
- Training in order to up your SaaS game
- Access to cracking pieces of tech like Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ideal moment to start: April 1, 2021.
You think it’s you we’re talking about here? Great! You can apply directly for the vacancy of International Relationship Manager at VONQ in Amsterdam via the "Apply" button. You have questions? No problem, Joost (Hiring Manager) is here to answer them. Give him a call right away: 06-19854234.