SAP HCM Techno-Functional Analyst
- Cleveland, OH
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
• Experience in managing resources (remotely for offshore), prioritizing work, coordinating efforts across multiple teams / areas
• Incident resolution and enhancement implementation experience (including all phases of the SDLC).
• Experience in Production Support utilizing ITIL practices for Incident, Change and Problem Management – preferably with SAP Service Desk
• Work directly with clients at all levels to guide complex projects and develop innovative solutions
• Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, fixing and testing
• Provide techno-functional support for SAP CRM 7.0
• Modify, test and validate system configuration. Provide Root Cause Analysis report.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
• Build and execute unit testing, integration and regression testing (build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results)
• Provide functional support for master data governance, and master data troubleshooting
• Create or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering technology capacity and limitations, operation times and form of desired results
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions and prepare documentations, including sharing best practices
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with other members including offshore members
• Document and control all changes made to productions systems via change control process
Skill SAP HCM Location Cleveland, OH Total Experience 5 yrs. Max Salary $ DOE Per Hour Employment Type Contract Jobs (Temp/Consulting) Job Duration 6 months + Domain Any
Please send your resume at email@example.com