SAP BASIS Solution Architect
- Stamford, CT
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
SAP ECC Security and Authorization, SAP GRC, SAP IDM, SOD Rules. Definition of Authorization Strategy including user roles and authorization design. Conducting requirement gathering workshops.
1. Organize and conduct functional workshops with business and other vendor stakeholders and gather SAP Application Security requirements that meet the business needs and Segregation of Duty (SOD) rules to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
2. Work with IT Architects and devise the Enterprise Security Strategy.
3. Present Overall Security Design (Security and Authorization and SOD) to Business stakeholders and obtain their approval
4. Work closely with the technical team to formulate a good security plan encompassing users, operating system, network, and database.
5. Monitor day to day security and authorization setup progress and report deviations to project manager.
6. Assist various teams to resolve security issues identified during testing phases and re-deploy the changes.
7. Assist various teams with implementation of signed-off security solution in production
Skill SAP BASIS,SAP GRC,SAP IDM, Location Stamford, CT ,Total Experience 10 yrs. Max Salary $ DOE Per Hour ,Employment Type Contract Jobs (Temp/Consulting), Job Duration 12 Months + Domain Any
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org