Configuration Management Analyst
- Dublin, OH
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
• Experience in Configuration Management discipline, including the ability to develop and manage implementation-planning schedules. Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and coordinate project schedules.
• Understand the concepts of labeling, branching, and promotion models with respect to the capabilities (or limitations) of a configuration management tool.
• Scripting using the following: ANT, Perl, Python, Jython, WISE, UNIX shell scripts.
Primary Technical Skill Set:
2. Websphere Deployment
3. Source Code Repository Management using various Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as (Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, BuildForge)
Ancillary Technical Skill Set:
3. Java and J2EE related technologies
4. Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio - VB, Visual C++, .Net, etc.)
SkillANT, Perl, Python, Jython,Java,J2EE,C++, .NetLocationDublin, OHTotal Experience7 yrs.Max Salary$ DOE Per HourEmployment TypeDirect Jobs (Full Time)DomainAny
Please send your resume at email@example.com