SAP CAMS Developer / Architect
- Santa Clara, CA
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
Manufacturing Change Management module (MCM).
Bill of Material Management module (BOMM).
Computer Aided Process Planning module (CAPP).
Shop Floor Manager module (SFM).
Non Conformance and Corrective Action module (NCM).
• Manufacturing Experience.
• Experience in A&D fabrication and assembly manufacturing processes
• Manufacturing business process optimization.
• Ability to work with internal resources to troubleshoot and/or optimize business processes in the context of the CAMS application.
• Ability to work with internal and external (SAP) resources to establish initial cause of CAMS technical issues.
Familiar with or the ability to quickly learn the integration architecture of CAMS and MII.
Familiar with XML.
Familiar with PL/SQL and Databases such as Oracle,SQL Server,DB2 etc.
Ability to create and execute basic Oracle SQL to manipulate CAMS data for troubleshooting purposes.
Skill-SAP CAMS ,Java,PL,SQL,Oracle,DB2LocationFort Worth, TXTotal Experience7 yrs.Max Salary$ DOE Per HourEmployment TypeDirect Jobs (Full Time)DomainAny
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org