PeopleSoft Order Management
- Irvine, CA
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
• Requires a thorough understanding of Sales and Customer Service concepts and processes.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years of PeopleSoft experience with focus on Order Management
• Ideal candidate will have 5 or more year’s direct experience as business analysts with a focus on Sales Organization process engineering in a fast moving environment.
• Direct working experience with PeopleSoft Supply Chain modules, with latest experience on PeopleSoft 8.0+ and hands-on experience is a plus, but not required.
• Position requires College degree, preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience in finance or system engineering.
• Semiconductor industry experience preferred.
• SDLC experience with custom or ERP applications required.
• CRM (Oracle CRM On-Demand) implementation experiences a plus.
• Sales compensation management systems implementations experience a plus.
• Required to have data query and report writing skills, enabling this person to study “data” in the environment and create adhoc reports as needed.
• Demonstrable ability to work within a structured system engineering and development environment is a critical requirement.
• Qualified candidates should have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with managers of all levels.
• Superior project management skills, to include breaking down major tasks into smaller pieces, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required traits.
• An understanding of the technical components of the PeopleSoft architecture is preferred.
• Must be a team player, and must be able to work in stressful situations.
• Multi-tasking and work prioritization is a must for this candidate.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen, learn, understand, capture, define, document and sell concepts and strategies, getting "buy-in" from the team
• As a member of the team supporting a mission critical application, will available respond to all system problems on a 24-hours per day- 7-day per week basis
Skill Order Management,SDLC,Oracle CRM
Location Irvine, CA
Total Experience 6 yrs.
Max Salary $ DOE Per Hour
Employment Type Contract Jobs (Temp/Consulting)
Job Duration 6 months+
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org