Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer
- Santa Clara, CA
ValleySoft is a fast growing global IT Services & Solutions company based in Silicon Valley, USA . At ValleySoft, we strongly believe that excellence in services to Client is not a singular act, but a habit. We make earnest effort in our constant endeavor to redefine this habit and take it to the next higher level. Our long standing, time tested experience, which span across domains, is a source of strength as it helps us effectively leverage our experience to add value to our Clients' business needs and processes. Our growth has been powered by our consultative approach, our deep understanding of business and technology, our passion for innovation - and above all, our integrity.
• Responsible for the testing of Node.js REST services, Android and iOS applications.
• Creates test cases, test plans and test specifications.
• Triages reports from customers and product owners to identify issues.
• Documents, prioritizes, and reproduces issues.
• Works closely with product owners and software engineers throughout the software development process to ensure product quality.
• Ensure the REST services, Android and iOS apps are thoroughly tested
• Ensure a high level of quality
• Create and maintain automated and manual test suites
• Measure performance characteristics of REST services
• Document bugs in a bug-tracking system
• Document test cases and test results
• Prioritize bugs and develop reproducible cases
• Be creative at finding edge cases
• Heavy involvement with release cycle and release approval
• Work closely with development in an Agile environment
• Work with others to address customer support issues
• Automated testing on mobile devices (Appium, Robotium, XCTest, etc)
• Manual testing on mobile devices (Android and iOS)
• Experience in a QA role or equivalent
• Experience testing a REST API
• Comfortable with Git version control system
• Using the Android and iOS toolchains to build and deploy an app
• Node.js, Android or iOS development experience
Node.js REST services, Android and iOS applications