- San Francisco, CA
1. At least 2+ years of PIG/HIVE/IMPALA programming experience (with extensive UDF programming)
2. Experience with managing Hadoop and Hadoop ecosystem (Hive/Pig, HBase, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, Cassandra, etc.)
3. SOLR and HBase programming experience
4. Experience with SOLR cloud management
5. Good in scripting for automation process
Mandatory Technical Skills:
J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), UI, Databases (Hadoop, MongoDb, Oracle, MSSQL etc).
Knowledge of other language and experience with High Performance real time multi treated applications.
Proficiency in Linux and Window environment.
Have worked with Scaling, performance and scheduling and ETL techniques.
Knowledge of Python, C, PL/SQL, Java Scripts and Web Applications is a plus.
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Analytical problem-solving capabilities
• Good interpersonal skills
• The ability to work comfortably in a cross-functional environment
• An independent, self-starter
• Structured with an ability to identify and drive systematic change and data improvement over time.
Hadoop, MongoDb,Hive/Pig, HBase