Tech QA Analyst (Quality Assurance Technician)
- Paramus, NJ
Scheduled Work Days: M/T/W/T/F
Start Time: 8:00
End Time: 17:00
Shift Rotation: NO
On Call: NO
End Date: 07/01/2014
Explanation for Position: Increase staff for ER1401 initiative
- This position will include work on testing applications within the Scanning Applications, Automation and Automotive areas.
- The Tech QA will be responsible for interpreting functional requirements and creating/maintaining test scenarios and scripts in QC, along with test data preparation and test script execution; ability to document test plans for low to medium complexity projects; ability to create and execute scripts through QTP.
- The Tech QA must possess excellent knowledge of standard testing practices, along with usage of QC and QTP and the standard MS products. Also requires excellent analytical skills and interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Must be able to learn and adapt quickly.
PRIMARY SKILL: Quality Center / Test Script Creation and Execution
- Experience with testing message based systems
- Experience with Web based systems
- Knowledge of MQ
- QC - Intermediate
- TeamTrack - Intermediate
- QTP - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office - Advanced
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.