JR/MID/SR GUIDEWIRE DEVELOPER/ANALYST
- Piscataway Township, NJ
Vaptech, Inc is awarded as 4th largest growing company in New Jersey and stands amongst the fastest growing technology company across United States. Our current revenue is over $16 Million. we define, design and deliver technology-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies that compete in today's challenging business climate. We also provide complete range of range of services by leveraging our domain and business expertise and strategic alliance with leading technology providers like Oracel and Microsoft. Our service offerings span business applications services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure
Guidewire Developer builds,implements, and supports the core software systems use to run business policy, billing, and claims management. Guidewire Developer will analyzes the real-time granular data that those systems generate and offers business insights back to our customers.
The Guidewire Developer/Analyst will step into that new and rapidly developing environment. On the internal development side, you will collaborate with other data experts to take ownership of the data from the ground up, to ensure that the data is accurate and trustworthy.
Duties will include:
- The implementation and configuration of Guidewire ClaimCenter
- Implement and integrate Guidewire ClaimCenter software by developing software code changes to applications as per business needs
- Preparation of code for testing by performing preliminary QA checks
- Documentation of integration and development code
ABOUT THE SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years hands-on experience with Configuration/Integration of Guidewire ClaimCentre
- 5+ years software development experience
- Able to handle complex problems
- Analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
Other Required Skills:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.