- Columbus, OH
Role: Project Manager
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 9 months to 12 months
Travel requirements: 20 % travel – Client will pay for the Air ticket, Hotel and etc.
- Must of Fiserv Signature experience
- QA experience
- PM experience
Experience / Education:
Proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 4
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required: Bachelor degree
- Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions.
- Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
- Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
- Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration.
- This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others.
- This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients.
- Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of and/or a direct record of success supporting Quality Assurance and Testing-based engagements, which includes the following:
- Assisting with assessments and appraising the maturity of existing test organizations against full life cycles of a defined Testing Methodology;
- Helping to implement recommendations that lead clients to a higher level of maturity and improve efficiencies;
- Assisting in engagements which may include Development Integration Testing (Component/Feature Testing), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT),
- Supporting responses for proposal documents and project teams for client engagements;
- Helping to implement testing recommendations, organizational designs and other process recommendations;
- Performing Quality Assurance and Testing-related work;
- Providing technical and consulting support from Quality Assurance & Testing-related activities and functions;
- Understanding of SDLC.
Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with leading Quality & Assurance Testing engagements that provide clients with a program, methodology, tools and templates to capture and classify their application portfolios, analyze functional redundancies, assess performance considerations and calculate total cost of ownership, which includes thorough abilities to utilize the following:
- Testing tools certification,
- SDLC methodology certification (ITIL etc.),
- Project Management (PMP) certification, Functional / System Testing abilities,
- Test Plan reviews and developments,
- Test Script development,
- Quality Center and other testing tools and/or testing tool certifications,
Automation of performance metrics and technologies that Supporting this, including
- Microsoft Access,
- Microsoft SharePoint, and
- Program Assessment Rating tool
Professional working experience identifying and addressing client needs:
- building solid relationships with clients;
- developing an awareness of Firm services;
- communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- delivering clear requests for information;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities as a team member:
- understanding personal and team roles;
- contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts.
- Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Leading a key work stream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process.
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT MITESH@VAPTECH.COM ALONG WITH YOUR SALARY EXPECTATION
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.