Online Advertising Sales Associate
- New York, NY
Vedere, a fast-growing home décor social e-commerce site seeks a creative and performance-driven Online Advertising Sales Associate. The right candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with a drive to succeed that's off the charts! Applicants should also have interests in architecture, art, and home décor. This is an opportunity to work closely with artists, architects, interior designers, web developers and more! Vedere is located in New York's Midtown area.
Vedere is looking for a creative and passionate leader to take charge of our advertising sales. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker and capable of working with high-end customers. The Online Advertising Sales Associate should be articulate and passionate about interior design, art, and social media, and have in-depth experience in the marketing and sales of digital advertising for online content. The candidate must be adaptable as the role and responsibility within the organization changes as the company evolves from a start-up environment to an integral tool for advertisers and marketers. The Online Advertising Sales Associate will be responsible for handling advertising and sales efforts, calling on all agencies and clients in all markets with the purpose of cold calling, pitching, negotiating, closing, and managing interactive advertising revenue from ad agencies and direct advertisers. We are looking for a candidate who will consistently deliver both long term strategic sales as well as tactical short term deals and constantly be driving towards maximizing the revenue opportunities across all accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Develop and maintain relationships with at all personnel levels within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the organization, needs and revenue potential
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries.
- Continually pitch advertising agencies on new campaigns
- Strategize and generate revenue from agency and sales territory assignment through sales calls and sales presentations
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships
- Represent the company with the highest level of integrity
- At least 3 years interactive sales, online advertising or digital sales experience including Banner, Display, Social Media, Video and Mobile.
- Excellent track record in developing relationships with advertising agencies and direct advertisers
- Established network of contacts at agencies and brands.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive market
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work with clients to come up with creative solutions to their advertising needs
- Passion for interior design, art, social media and online media sales
Compensation based on experience. Full time/Part time, Permanent, Freelance position.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVER LETTER.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.