Business Development/Investor Relations
- New York, NY
Vedere, a fast-growing home décor social e-commerce site seeks a creative and performance-driven person for Business Development/Investor Relations.
The right candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with a drive to succeed that's off the charts!
Vedere is located in New York's Midtown area.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for individuals with a background in writing and/or finance who seek to gain knowledge and experience in the e-commerce market.
Designing and producing Investor marketing and reporting materials
- Develop standard materials that can be distributed to potential investors describing Vedere
- Respond to general inquiries from potential and/or existing investors
Writing and verbally communicating relevant investment facts
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- 4 years of relevant experience, including experience working in the e-commerce market
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities
- Must love multi-tasking / managing many initiatives at once
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Permanent Freelance. Commensurate with experience.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVER LETTER.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.