Office Sales Coordinator
- New York, NY
Vedere, a fast-growing home décor social e-commerce site seeks a creative and performance-driven person for Office & Sales Coordinator.
The right candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with a drive to succeed that's off the charts! Applicants should also have interests in architecture, art, and home décor.
This is an opportunity to work closely with artists, architects, interior designers, web developers and more!
Vedere is located in New York's Midtown area.
- Maintenance of Management’s Calendar/Schedule
- Payment, filing and monitoring of office bills, mail and other documents
- Aiding in the organization of all internal and external meetings
- Working on special projects as assigned
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit Travel and Expense reports
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls
- Preparing pick up/delivery of UPS, Messenger and other Courier packages
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory
- Scheduling luncheons, breakfast for staff when necessary
- Taking meeting notes and distributing meeting notes to staff
- Support sales teams as needed
- Data Entry of sales leads in SalesForce and spreadsheets
- Maintain calendar and contacts to schedule internal and external meetings
- Maintain contact lists for internal and external needs
- Interact with clients providing information and assistance as needed
- Assisting with marketing/sales projects and events
- Coordinate guest lists, updating RSVPs, etc. for events
- Work with sales teams to track results of promotions and other marketing event/activities as needed
- Support sales presentations and provide follow-up communication as needed
- Maintain paperwork on all accounts in addition to digital data
- BS/BA degree
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Have organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills
- Passion for interior design, art, and social media
Permanent Freelance. Commensurate with experience.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVER LETTER.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.