Administrative Executive Assistant - PT
- Rio Rancho, NM
A decade of experience serving professional service firms, nonprofits, and government.
VelaMira, Inc. dba Data-Scribe was founded in 2003 by Brett and Leila Johnson. Over that time, they have grown into a firm that provides organizational consulting and Web system implementation services. As New Mexico's only SMPS Approved Provider, Data-Scribe has partnered with nearly 200 clients from professional service firms (architectural / engineering / construction (AEC), finance, insurance, law, medical, consulting), the nonprofit sector, and government in New Mexico and across the country.
- Experience: Our team has a combined 100+ years of Web and communications experience
- Portfolio: A breadth and depth of projects completed for nonprofits, small businesses, or with other Web developers
- Family-owned: A warm, friendly, yet professional feel permeates through all that we do
- Client Satisfaction: Believe in providing high-quality training, consulting, and development work
- Customer Service: Communicate efficiently and effectively via telephone, meetings, and e-mail
Data-Scribe is seeking an Administrative Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting executives with administrative tasks and needs. The Administrative Executive Assistant will report to our President and VP to help increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the daily work. As Administrative Executive Assistant, you also will be an extension of the Executive Team. You will be charged with handling a variety of tasks such as communications, operations, scheduling, and reports. For this position, the ability to maintain confidentiality is critically important.
You will be part of a dynamic team in a small company. We wear a lot of hats around here, and we’re looking for someone who is flexible and imaginative too. You should have excellent organizational skills and are always planning ahead, with the ability to multitask and juggle tasks if needed. If you’re detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and enjoy a variety of tasks applying your diverse skills, then, we want to hear from you.
- Follows directions well
- Can establish and maintain proven methods and procedures
- Handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgement.
- Extremely computer literate with knowledge of cloud-based programs like Google Apps, Dropbox, and Freshbooks as well as desktop programs like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Write and edit business communications.
- Moderate scheduling and calendar management, including personal appointments.
- Coordinate meetings and events (primarily virtual with some local to New Mexico).
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Prepare and send invoices.
- Prepare and send contract paperwork.
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets, and presentations, which may require gathering of data from various internal and/or external sources.
- Prepare documents for printing and submit to the printer.
- Attend meetings and take notes.
- Virtual office management managing tools, virtual team members, and resources.
- Occasionally answer incoming calls and greet virtual guests.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To be considered for this part-time position, you must submit your resume and a cover letter explaining how you meet most of the Qualifications (Ideal Traits and Requirements) listed above.