SEO Content Writer
- Tampa, FL
At Venerate Digital, we leave cookie cutting to the bakers. Rather than trying to fit our clients into a specific set of strategies, we customize campaigns to fit their unique business needs, budgets and objectives. By implementing individualized, cost-effective marketing strategies, we move the needle and build your brand. We manage the online marketing and web visibility for the professional firms we support.
There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all. Not for us, anyway. Our talented team members partner with you to create real-world solutions for your unique business situation. We don’t sell you products. We deliver outstanding results.
The SEO Content Writer is a valuable member of our SEO Team. This position writes SEO friendly website content for our customers, inclusive of landing pages, blog articles and white papers. Ensures content is relevant and aims to satisfy customer requests in a timely fashion. The Content Writer is "the voice" of our clients by writing web copy that aligns with their branding and other marketing efforts and promoting feedback and growth among their social audience.
A strategic and creative thinker, this person is energized by the challenge of researching, analyzing and understanding our customer’s marketing strategy and delivering compelling content both on their website and off.
· Managing content calendars for multiple clients
· Helping to formulate content marketing strategy
· Understanding of Content Marketing concepts
· Understanding of SEO concepts
· Familiarity with Google apps
· Basic knowledge of Wordpress CMS
· Internet-lover - you're no stranger to Reddit, Tumblr, and Buzzfeed
· Ability to write professional, persuasive and friendly emails
· Desire to find efficient ways to do repetitive tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.