- CT, CT
Venturesoft LLC develops highly customized applications in the mobile space.
Work as part of a team that develops interactive digital solutions for our high profile and world renowned clients. As a UX Consultant, you will be responsible for the development of interaction design strategy and information architecture deliverables spanning desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms. You will collaborate with our client's product strategist and technical leads to advise, define, and document ideal user experience. You will be a partner to software developers and creative designers before and during the project implementation phase ensuring the way our apps & interactive solutions are built helps clients’ strategic goals.
- Humble, soft-spoken, and highly personable team player with a fresh and palatable professional exterior that is capable of working with and helping energize a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills that exude a caring, team oriented attitude.
- High empathy for end-users, stakeholders, individuals, products, and brands alike.
- Ability to translate observations and insights into foundations for developing a strategic user experience.
- Advanced knowledge of usability best practices.
- Advanced experience in computer based technologies (desktop, smartphones, tablets).
- Experience working in an agency setting with at least 2 years of experience working in a position with UX accountability. Must have a portfolio of UX work.
- Experience with multi-channel design for major brands
- Experience working in consulting environments on high-complexity UX projects
- Experience with Responsive Design for Web as well as Native Apps
- Experience in creating Wireframes, Visual Design Mockup's and Rapid Proof of concepts (both clickable html and non-clickable).
- Degree in related field preferably in human-computer interaction (e.g., Human Factors Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Applied Psychology Human Factors or Software Ergonomics).