Clinical Psychologist - Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN
Vericare sets the standard for excellence and integrity in geriatric mental health services through multi-disciplinary behavioral interventions. We partner with respected, long-term care facilities to deliver compassionate care, behavioral health services and therapeutic wellness programs for the elderly. As part of an integrated behavioral healthcare team, Vericare’s community of professionals provides a spectrum of therapies including individual psychotherapy, psychotropic medication management, behavior management and rehabilitation support services.
Vericare is presently searching for a full time Psychologist to provide services to our partnering facilities in the northern Indianapolis area.
The psychologist will provide psychological evaluations and treatments to our geriatric population. Working as part of a interdisciplinary team, providing individual, group, and family therapy addressing education and adjustment related to depression, anxiety, Alzheimer's and neurological disorders.
- assessing a client's needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of behavior;
- devising and monitoring appropriate programs of treatment, including therapy, counseling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues;
- offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, addiction, social and interpersonal problems and challenging behavior;
- providing consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work;
- carrying out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of healthcare settings.
Must have a current license in the state of practice, NPI and all necessary credentials.