Business Development Representative (Pharma Market Research)
- Horsham, PA
Verilogue brings patients, physicians and the healthcare industry together to share information, enhance disease understanding and participate in medical marketing research. In order to develop more effective medicines and communication materials for patients and physicians, the healthcare industry requires more insightful customer data.
Verilogue's patent-pending technology system captures information at the point-of-practice™ and enables physicians to digitally record conversations with select patients each month. Verilogue provides a secure and confidential way for patients and physicians to share opinions during office interactions. To learn more, visit http://www.verilogue.com.
As a pivotal member of our sales team, the Business Development Representative will
provide support for all aspects of the sales process, including:
- Help schedule meetings and presentations with clients and prospects;
- Make follow up phone calls to clients and prospects;
- Assist Business Development managers and directors with drafting proposals, creating sales decks, case studies and other collateral;
- Coordinate marketing communication that the Business Development team initiates;
- Accurately capture sales process information in Verilogue's CRM system;
- Help maintain account plans and opportunity databases; and,
- Work with team members in Client Services to learn how Verilogue creates deliverables for clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone to quickly develop relationships and build rapport with clients and business prospects;
- Ability to produce clear, concise writing for proposals and collateral;
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; and,
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree is required;
- Zero to three years experience supporting the selling of market research products/services is required;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or specific health-related conditions is required.
Verilogue provides a base salary, bonus and equity plans commensurate with candidate experience and position requirements. Health and welfare benefits include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans. Other benefits include a 401(k) retirement plan, life and accidental death insurance, paid vacation and holidays. Our employees also enjoy flexible schedules and a casual work environment.
Verilogue rewards personal excellence in the pursuit of our common goals and is extraordinarily respectful of the individual and of the creative, intellectual and cultural diversity of our team. Our culture has allowed us to attract and retain talented individuals who are driven by a vision of the way we will transform the practice of health care communication.
If you are interested in joining Verilogue, please apply online at www.verilogue.com .