Data Entry and Research Specialists - Full Time
- South Jordan, UT
Verisys provides health care professional data aggregation, primarily for regulatory compliance and risk mitigation products and services. Verisys is a primary source data aggregator of medical provider demographic, sanctioning and licensing content from across the United States. Verisys serves health care clients by helping customers verify and validate persons, professionals and businesses.
Our primary goal is to deliver critical information accurately to ensure regulatory compliance, minimize legal and reputation risk, prevent health care waste, abuse, and fraud, and improve the quality of health delivery in the United States.
We have amazing people that help us to gather information from various sources across the nation using a variety of tools. We hire speedy data entry specialists, Excel gurus, and talented researchers. This information is then used to perform verifications of medical provider demographic, sanctioning and licensing content for our customers.
The work is detail oriented and requires accuracy above all else.
Roles on this team include:
Rippers and Pullers
We provide paid training. A professional work environment. Part Time and Full Time shifts. Company sponsored benefits. Regular reviews and rewards for work well done.
As a company we are quality focused and driven. We work hard every day to provide a quality product to our customers.
- Must have High School Diploma - prefer some college or current college student
- Must be able to pass a typing test for accuracy and speed
- Must have advance reading and comprehension skills
- Must be able to navigate Micro Soft Office and Internet efficiently
Attributes of a Successful Team Member:
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively communication and possess interpersonal skills.
- Able to learn new technology and adapt to changing requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Work efficiently individually and in a team.
- Establish effective working relationships with manager and team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.