Dialer Implementation Analyst
- Santa Ana, CA
Veros Credit is a leading provider of non-prime auto financing. Veros Credit specializes in the acquisition and servicing of motor vehicle retail installment contracts from its network of franchise and independent automobile dealers. Veros Credit is headquartered in Southern California’s Orange County and has branch offices located throughout California and in Nevada and Utah.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, life insurance, paid holidays, and PTO.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Is responsible for maintaining a high performance blended calling environment for the department. He/she will apply well established best practices, procedures or specific standards to achieve operational objectives for both the front and back end departments and making recommendations for positive change. He/she will be responsible for the strategic and hands on management, effectiveness, and efficiency of the interactive dialer and workforce tools. They are solely responsible for daily dialer campaigns built to the specifications and strategies as outlined by department, while ensuring adherence to all compliance measures and providing technical support.
- Responsible for the daily readiness of call center automated dialer applications including, but not limited to, the implementation of collection strategies, creation and optimization of inbound and outbound services, monitoring of real time production standards, production of daily reports, troubleshooting of production issues and minimization of system downtime.
- Ensures high priority work is completed within required timelines to keep all operations staff productive.
- Oversees predictive dialer functions such as daily upload/download procedures, building and scheduling services, schedule adherence, service monitoring and call center production standards.
- Generates and analyzes various reports from the dialer system to manage daily call distribution.
- Recommends improvements in call flow, works with collection teams to develop dialing strategies, works with customer care teams to improve inbound call routing, resolves problems and manages efficiency improvements.
- Performs and maintains testing of dialer systems and applications to assure department objectives are met and to maximize productivity through call handling efficiencies, system uptime, staffing levels, reporting and analysis.
- Remains flexible and is able to quickly respond to the changing needs of the organization.
- Joins forces with operational management team to develop call handling strategies and leverage efficiencies from dialer campaigns.
- Researches, analyzes and trends data to interpret results and variances.
- Prepares and distributes operational reports in accordance with management instructions.
- Monitors strategy effectiveness and communicates results to operational management.
- Listens to others and values their opinions in order to ensure that dialer functions meet the needs of operational management and account representatives.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly collection goals.
- Provides technical support for auto dialer acting as first line of support, escalating issues as necessary and following issues to resolution.
* Customer Service experience required
* Call Center experience required
*Knoweldge of SQL data required
* 2 years' collections experience preferred
* Auto Finance experience preferred
* Familiarity with banking and lending terminology
* Ability to adapt to the needs, attitudes, and tones of borrowers calling for a variety of reasons in rapid succession
* Ability to discuss and explain complicated issues regarding customer accounts, such as contract terms and payment arrangements, with customers and management
* Ability to multitask in a high-energy and fast-paced work environment
*Ability to apply technology to solve business problems
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor when working with difficult customers
* Flexibility to work over 40 hours, including nights and weekends when needed
* Effective communication, negotiation, problem solving, and persuasion skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Motivated and detail oriented
* Bilingual skills preferred (not required)