Back end Software Engineer - Django/Python
- Palo Alto, CA
Join our small startup development team and get your hands on a variety of projects involving our touch-screen tablets for the restaurant industry. Day to day you will:
- Create software to connect disparate software systems.
- Develop new protocols for an industry with no unified standard.
- Design systems to augment existing software enabling it to transmit data and concepts not part of the original product.
- Communicate directly with 3rd party vendors to determine how best to integrate with their systems.
- Python, some C++.
- Experience with XML, REST, and COM interfaces is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both in-person & via text-only means.
- Cross-platform development, machine learning, network protocols, data mining and experience working with undocumented APIs are a major plus.
- Send resume along with GitHub or other code repository link
USA applicants only, no sponsporship provided.
Green Card/US Citizens/H1B visas are accepted