C /C++ developer
- Foster City, CA
Location: Foster City, CA
Contract: W2, 5 months
Exp level: 8+ years
The R&D department is looking to expand its team of highly experienced and dedicated engineers working with our team.
As a member of the platform team you will be part of extending and improving the virtual platform that we currently use across many platforms and applications. Engineering work will include architecture ports, OS ports, defining and implementing API’s, performance improvements and security related work. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable architecting and implementing subsystems that may need to be replaced over time.
If you want to be able to make a change within our brand, the R&D department is the right place to be. The candidate is passionate, self driven, active and wants to be in an environment with equal minds.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the US R&D Platform team.
- Define and implement new API’s and functionality for the platform layer.
- Improve performance and stability for the platform layer.
- Assess and estimate time needed for architecture and/or implementation of functionality.
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
- Good knowledge of ARM, PowerPC and x86
- Detailed architectural understanding of different operation systems such as Linux, Windows and Android.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
USA applicants only, no sponsorship provided. GC/US citizen/EAD only