UI Designer/User Interface Designer
- San Francisco, CA
- Represent the User. Translating customer requirements into defined specifications.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to translate business and marketing goals into world changing products.
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interactions which result in improved user productivity.
- Come up with visually compelling and production quality designs to translate your concepts into our product.
- You know when to diverge and when to converge and funnel concepts into specific designs
- High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
- Uncanny drive to create a world-class user experience.
- Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to communicate one's ideas through their design)
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces.
- Experience working with various departments within a product team
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- A great portfolio of work / samples of web product design work is a must
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator is expected as well as typographic and color theory.
- Comfort with paper prototyping as well as using interface and interaction mockup tools like balsamiq.
- A belief that the best products are built by cross-functional teams that tear down the walls between engineering and design.
- Lean UX principles such as design studios and agile development.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant Product Design experience.
- HTML/CSS/jQuery prototyping skills.
- Knowledge or experience in a related information design field.
Green Card/US Citizen/EAD